Welcome to my Blog!

This is my blog, it'll have some crafts, some books, posts about my pets, and other stuff.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 is finally here!

Happy New Year!
Sorry everyone for not posting since November. First let me say Happy Birthday for all the birthdays in January! January seems to be a very popular birthday month, 3 people in my family have their birthday in January. I've really been getting into writing for a few months, I've been working on a page that has a whole bunch of writing tips, and I'm planning on putting it up on a page on the sidebar next to the posts. So if your into writing ( or thinking about starting to write ) look over at the page, and if you have any tips or ideas that would work post them in a comment and I'll add it as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment