Welcome to my Blog!

This is my blog, it'll have some crafts, some books, posts about my pets, and other stuff.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Abbie's Thoughts :)

Hello everyone! here Is the random word of the day "laughter" words are choosen randomly each day so check back for MORE AWESOME WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here Is a recipie that I made so here It Is!!!!!!!
cracker sandwhich
You will need....
1. At least 2 crackers (make sure It Is an even number)
2.Cheese (any cheese you like but squrtable cheese is the best for this)

1.First take 1 cracker and put some cheese on it
2. Put another cracker on top of it
Then TADA!!!!! you have a cracker sandwhich :)

4 comments:

  1. yummy ;D

    ~♥ Rachel ♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Abbie I have 3 guinea pigs and I have two chicks!!!! How strange!!!!! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete